Disclosure: This post is sponsored by DeadPest. All opinions are my own.
Let’s talk about bugs. Eww — ok, I know. Gross! But with the warmer weather (especially here in the South) it’s just a reality that we all have to deal with. I, for one, hate bugs. There aren’t many things on earth that I hate more than spiders, and if I see one then you will know it because you’ll probably hear me scream all the way from wherever you are currently located in the world. I’m not a fan. Luckily, we haven’t had a major spider problem in our house, but since we moved into our new home we have had an issue with ants.
We have a pest control company that comes to spray, but I’ve had them out to the house twice in the past couple of months and their spray just wasn’t completely getting rid of the ants. I felt like we were just wasting money. The ants kept showing up in the kitchen and dining room no matter how hard I worked to keep those areas crumb-free! Then, I was contacted by DeadPest and they told me that their pest control system is guaranteed to work as well and last as long as home pest control service, but it was way less expensive and much more convenient. I decided to give it a try.
So far since we’ve sprayed it, I haven’t seen any ants! I’m so glad to have found a budget-friendly solution to our yucky little bug problem. Plus, it’s super easy to use. And the great thing is, if you buy it and for some reason it doesn’t work for you, you will get your money back. (But it is guaranteed to work!)
Here are just a few of the benefits of DeadPest:
- It’s odorless and will not stain carpet or furniture.
- It’s easy! You just spray it around the perimeter of your house every 3 months and no more bugs! They will even send reminders when it’s time to spray.
- It’s guaranteed to work or your money back.
- A year’s supply is significantly less expensive than at home pest control companies. You will save hundreds of dollars!
- DeadPest kills cockroaches, ants, fleas, ticks, spiders, crickets, mosquitoes, gnats, houseflies, silverfish, sowbugs, centipedes, fire ants, fruit flies and other annoying insects.
Check out the DeadPest website for more info and to read all of the reviews from people who have tried it.
Do you want your home to be bug-free? Enter to win a year’s supply of DeadPest! Simply wait for the Rafflecopter widget to load below and follow the instructions to enter. Giveaway ends Friday, April 18 at Midnight EST.
Sidenote: Giveaway winner will receive a questionnaire from DeadPest after one year and will agree to share feedback on the product. Winner’s feedback may be used as a DeadPest testimonial.
You can also connect with me here: